The Hindu ceremony, a rite known as ‘samskara’, has many components and it is quite beautiful, specific and filled with chanting, Sanskrit blessings and ritual that is thousands of years old. In India, it can last weeks or days…. 🙂
1. May this couple be blessed with an abundance of resources and comforts, and be helpful to one another in all ways.
2. May this couple be strong and complement one another.
3. May this couple be blessed with prosperity and riches on all levels.
4. May this couple be eternally happy.
5. May this couple be blessed with a happy family life.
6. May this couple live in perfect harmonyâ€¦ true to their personal values and their joint promises.
7. May this couple always be the best of friends.
More onÂ Hindu WeddingÂ
Picture Taken :Â From Weddingshoot for SUdha.